2024 Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups - To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply. The latest betting odds show that León are 1.85 for a Liga MX victory, while Tigres UANL are 4.00 with the bookies and the draw is 3.80.

 
Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win .... Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

Dec 2, 2023 · Club León (predicted lineup): Rodolfo Cota, Ivan Moreno, Paul Bellón, William Tesillo, Adonis Frías, Ángel Mena, Omar Fernández, José Rodríguez, Elias Hernandez, Federico Viñas, Nicolás López. Club América To Win @ 1.60. Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.Aug 6, 2021 · Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Feb 9, 2023 · About the match. Querétaro U20 is going head to head with León U20 starting on 9 Feb 2023 at 15:00 UTC . The match is a part of the U20 Liga MX, Clausura. Querétaro U20 played against León U20 in 1 matches this season. Currently, Querétaro U20 rank 7th, while León U20 hold 17th position.Querétaro vs León Prediction, Lineups & Odds Querétaro vs León prediction and betting tips. Liga MX preview with odds, team news and lineups. Free football predictions. Querétaro vs León prediction and betting tips. Liga MX preview with odds, team news and lineups. Free football predictions. Predictions & Betting Tips Football Betting Tips90+2' B. Rubio (LEO) received a yellow card. View the Querétaro vs León game played on February 10, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 26' S. Pérez Bouquet (assist by A. Vega ) A. Nahuelpán 45'+1 (assist by G. Rojas ) 1 - 1Oct 6, 2023 · The scoreline was 6-0 to Club América at Estadio Azteca when Mazatlán F.C. and Club América last faced each other in a match. Mazatlán F.C. have won one of their last 6 matches against Club América, with no draws and five Club América wins. An average of 3.33 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed LineupsQueretaro FC – Football Team Queretaro FC. 01:10 30.09.2023. 02:00 29.09.2023 ... Head to head of Club Leon vs Puebla: stats, football fixtures scores, lineups ...Jan 5, 2013 · About the match. Club León is going head to head with Querétaro starting on 6 Jan 2013 at 02:06 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Clausura. Club León played against Querétaro in 1 matches this season. Currently, Club León rank 15th, while Querétaro hold 8th position. Nov 5, 2023 · Querétaro approach this fixture after losing 2-1 in the Liga MX against Guadalajara. Pablo Barrera scored for Querétaro at Estadio La Corregidora. FC Juárez and Querétaro F.C. drew 2-2 at Estadio La Corregidora when they last played each other. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen FC Juárez win two times and Querétaro F.C. land four ...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1About the match. Pumas UNAM is playing home against Club Leon on Sat, Sep 2, 2023, 18:00 UTC. This is Round 9 of the Liga MX Femenil Apertura. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match.Club America odds: -133 – 56.7%. Draw odds: +285 – 25.3%. Leon odds: +345 – 18.0%. There’s a 14.08% chance we’ll get to see a 3-1 Club America win on the 3 rd of December, according to the bookies’ odds which stand at +610.The Eagles have the home-field advantage for this game and are considered by the bookmakers as the …Queretaro vs Leon Lineups 30/09/23 :Referee Guillermo Pacheco Larios Pacheco Larios. Queretaro. Leon ... 18/10 18:00 FC Bulle - Young Boys II ...Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1 Sep 16, 2017 · Querétaro FC. 0.25. LLDL. Club León. Stats Predictions Lineups Standings Odds Streams / TV. All Goals Corners Cards Half Players. Here are the predictions and …The last meeting between Tigres UANL and Club León took place at Estadio Nou Camp, with Club León winning the game by a 3-1 scoreline. Tigres UANL have won four of their last 10 matches against Club León, with two draws and four Club León wins. An average of 2.8 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed LineupsAug 6, 2021 · Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Oct 8, 2023 · The scoreline was 4-1 to Club León at Estadio Nou Camp when Santos Laguna and Club León last faced each other in a match. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Santos Laguna win two times and Club León land four victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsSep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1 Sep 29, 2023 · Watch Querétaro vs León live stream on 29/09/2023 at 18:00. Querétaro - León prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. ... World Club Friendlies 4. Scotland Football League - Highland League. Spain División De ... All football data in one page. Champions league lineups, Premier League scores, La Liga table, Bundesliga ...Suivez le match Queretaro FC - Club Leon en direct LIVE ! C'est Queretaro FC (Los Gallos Blancos) qui recoit Club Leon pour ce match mexicain du samedi 30 ...Leon vs Toluca Lineups & Team News Leon. Club Leon completely outplayed Laguneros last week. Sure, Santos Laguna received a 14 th-minute red card, but the truth is that Leon had 22 shots at target while Santos Laguna barely had one on target. With a staggering 76.0% possession, perhaps Leon should’ve won with a bigger margin.Sep 30, 2023 · Watch Queretaro FC vs Club Leon. Club Leon makes the trip to play Queretaro FC at Estadio La Corregidora in Santiago de Querétaro. Game Time: 9:00 PM ET. TV Channel: TUDN. Live Stream: Watch on ... Análisis. El 30/9/2023, Queretaro FC jugó contra Club Leon en Liga MX. El partido finalizó empate con un marcador de 1 - 1. Ya que este partido se ha jugado, te sugerimos que compruebes las estadísticas cara a cara para el próximo duelo entre Queretaro FC y Club Leon.Feb 9, 2023 · QUE 0 LEO 3. 90+2' B. Rubio (LEO) received a yellow card. View the Querétaro vs León game played on February 10, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, …LA Galaxy and Club León will meet on July 26 at Dignity Health Sports Park as part of Leagues Cup West 3 group play, which also includes the Vancouver Whitecaps FC. Club León will be looking to win Leagues Cup for a second time after winning the competition in 2021 by defeating Seattle Sounders. Additionally, LIGA MX side Club León could win ...Querétaro se va a enfrentar a Club León el 30 sept. 2023 a las 1:00 UTC en el estadio Estadio La Corregidora, en la ciudad de Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico. El partido es parte del/de la Liga MX, Apertura. Querétaro jugó contra Club León en1 partidos está temporada. Actualmente, Querétaro está en 17º posición, mientras que Club León ...Querétaro and León have faced each other on a total of 24 occasions (5 wins for Querétaro, 4 draws, 14 wins for León) where the scales are tipped in favor of the visiting team. In terms of ...Feb 15, 2023 · Welcome to the live broadcast of the León vs. Puebla match, corresponding to Matchday 7 of the 2023 Liga MX Clausura. The match will take place at the Leon Stadium, at 8:00 p.m. sharp. Best ... Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. Dávila (assist by L. Romero ) 0 - 2 34' Á.Apr 21, 2023 · In the last Club Tijuana vs Club León match, the game ended in a 2-2 draw at Estadio Nou Camp. Looking back over the past 9 matches, we have seen Club Tijuana win two times and Club León win five times. Two games ended in a draw and there has been an average of 2.78 goals scored. Confirmed LineupsChecking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win ...Jul 31, 2023 · Football. Mexico. Liga MX, Women, Apertura, Round 3. Club León vs Querétaro live score, H2H results, standings and prediction. Club León - Querétaro. …May 10, 2021 · Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Querétaro FC vs Club León Stats, Predictions & H2H Stadium - Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 01:40 América vs Pumas UNAM 00:00 Pachuca vs Necaxa 04:10 Tijuana vs Juárez 04:00 Atlético San Luis vs Cruz Azul 03:00 Atlas vs PueblaClub León won when they last played Atlas F.C.. This clash at Estadio Jalisco finished 1-0 in favour of Club León. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Club León win five times and Atlas F.C. land two victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsKick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.7 janv. 2023 ... A frustrating night for Fernando Ortiz and his Club America side who lacked the creativity to open a well drilled Queretaro side who finished ...Cruz Azul FC vs Club León Stats, Predictions & H2H Stadium - Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis 03:10 Monterrey vs América 01:05 Guadalajara vs Tigres UANL 01:00 Pachuca vs Puebla 04:00 Mazatlán vs Querétaro 02:00 Necaxa vs Pumas UNAMThe latest betting odds show that Cruz Azul are 2.20 for a Liga MX victory, while León are 3.25 with the bookies and the draw is 3.50. You can back Over 2.5 Goals or Under 2.5 Goals at similar odds right now. The Yes option in the Both Teams to Score market is regarded as the most likely outcome and is trading at 1.57.FT 2 - 1 (HT 1 - 0) Querétaro. D W L L W. 02/05/2021 Liga MX Game week 17. Venue Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas) Á. Mena (PG) 39' 1 - 0. Á.The scoreline was 4-1 to Club León at Estadio Nou Camp when Santos Laguna and Club León last faced each other in a match. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Santos Laguna win two times and Club León land four victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed Lineups7 janv. 2023 ... A frustrating night for Fernando Ortiz and his Club America side who lacked the creativity to open a well drilled Queretaro side who finished ...León vs Toluca Odds. León are regarded as having a 51% chance of winning this Liga MX match according to the bookies’ latest betting odds who have priced them up at 1.95. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Toluca are trading at 3.75. The expectation is that Over 2.5 Goals will be scored according to the latest odds.Aug 6, 2021 · Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Sep 29, 2023 · When Querétaro F.C. and Club León last played, it was a 3-0 win for Club León at Estadio La Corregidora. Looking back over the past 9 matches, we have seen …Mar 29, 2023 · An average of 5.7 corners awarded and 4.5 corners conceded in the last 20 matches. An average of 4.4 corners awarded and 4.6 corners against in the last 10 away matches. An average of 10.2 corners awarded in the last 20 matches. If you’re looking for Querétaro F.C. vs Cruz Azul team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups ...Jul 15, 2023 · The last meeting between Tigres UANL and Club León took place at Estadio Nou Camp, with Club León winning the game by a 3-1 scoreline. Tigres UANL have won four of their last 10 matches against Club León, with two draws and four Club León wins. An average of 2.8 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups A high-scoring match is a possibility and that is reflected in the Over 2.5 Goals odds. BTTS betting is popular and you can back Yes at 1.70 on the Both Teams to Score market. You can back Mazatlán at 1.62 on the Draw No Bet market, with money back if the game is a draw. Querétaro are 2.20 with the football betting sites to win this Liga MX game.Sep 30, 2023 · R. Zúñiga has scored a goal for Querétaro! Assist by N. Cordero. 46' N. Cordero enters the game and replaces E. Ayón.11 août 2023 ... BENCH: Joe Bendik, Holden Trent; Matt Real, Nathan Harriel, Olwethu Makhanya, Leon Flach, Jeremy Rafanello, Joaquin Torres, Quinn Sullivan, ...11 août 2023 ... Weather: 80 degrees and clear. GOALS/ASSISTS. PHI – Jesus Bueno 10' QRO – Angel Sepulveda (Gomez) 65' PHI – Chris ...Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Predicción 1: Triunfo de Querétaro (sin empate) Tiene una cuota de 1.90. Querétaro sólo ha tenido un partido en casa y lo empató a tres con Atlas. Pero como visitante ya le empató a América y a Chivas. Su rendimiento ha sido bueno, sólo que los resultados no se le han acomodado. Ante León es una gran oportunidad para sumar de …Feb 9, 2023 · 90+2' B. Rubio (LEO) received a yellow card. View the Querétaro vs León game played on February 10, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.Qui a l'avantage dans les matchs entre León et Querétaro ? Sur les 16 rencontres disputées depuis 2015, Club León a remporté le duel contre Querétaro FC 12 ...29 sept. 2023 ... Querétaro FC vs Club León football predictions and statistics for this match of Mexico Primera Division on 30/09/2023.Geo-restrictions apply. With a 51% chance of winning, Juárez are favourites to win this Liga MX match and they’re available at betting odds of 1.95 with the bookies. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Querétaro are trading at 4.00. A high-scoring match is a possibility and that is reflected in the Over 2.5 Goals odds.Queretaro FC – Football Team Queretaro FC. 01:10 30.09.2023. 02:00 29.09.2023 ... Head to head of Club Leon vs Puebla: stats, football fixtures scores, lineups ...Sep 16, 2023 · Predicted lineups and confirmed starting 11s form part of our C.F. Monterrey vs Club León lineups service and this includes the formations for each team. Injuries & Suspensions C.F. Monterrey ... Querétaro: 2: 0: 1: 1: 2:3: 1: 17: Cruz Azul: 3: 0: 1: 2: 4:7: 1: 18: Club Necaxa: 3: 0: 1: 2: 1:5: 1 # +/- We recommend looking at the Liga MX ...Cruz Azul FC vs Club León Stats, Predictions & H2H Stadium - Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis 03:10 Monterrey vs América 01:05 Guadalajara vs Tigres UANL 01:00 Pachuca vs Puebla 04:00 Mazatlán vs Querétaro 02:00 Necaxa vs Pumas UNAMQuerétaro and León have faced each other on a total of 24 occasions (5 wins for Querétaro, 4 draws, 14 wins for León) where the scales are tipped in favor of the visiting team. In terms of ...Club Leon W v Queretaro W statistics and results. Advertisement. Advertisement ... Mazatlan FC W00. D. 19.10.23LMX Club America W Queretaro W41. L. 16.10.23LMX ...Game summary of the León vs. América Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from July 31, 2022 on ESPN. 2 days ago · Game summary of the FC Juarez vs. Querétaro Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from July 15, 2022 on ESPN.Welcome to the live broadcast of the Tauro vs León match, corresponding to the round of 16 of the CONCACAF Champions League. The match will take place at the Estadio Rommel Fernandez at 18:00.Oct 28, 2023 · The latest betting odds show that Cruz Azul are 2.20 for a Liga MX victory, while León are 3.25 with the bookies and the draw is 3.50. You can back Over 2.5 Goals or Under 2.5 Goals at similar odds right now. The Yes option in the Both Teams to Score market is regarded as the most likely outcome and is trading at 1.57. Jul 15, 2023 · The last meeting between Tigres UANL and Club León took place at Estadio Nou Camp, with Club León winning the game by a 3-1 scoreline. Tigres UANL have won four of their last 10 matches against Club León, with two draws and four Club León wins. An average of 2.8 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups Cruz Azul. L L W W L. 30/03/2023 Liga MX Game week 4 KO 05:05. Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 42' A. Escoboza. R. Fernández 57' (assist by Á. Sepúlveda ) 1 - 1.Welcome to the live broadcast of the Tauro vs León match, corresponding to the round of 16 of the CONCACAF Champions League. The match will take place at the Estadio Rommel Fernandez at 18:00.Feb 10, 2023 · Up to 2023/02/10 09:00 H2H, Match Data. Head-to-Head Recap: In their latest face-off, Club Leon hosted Queretaro FC on 2022/09/19 08:05, culminating in a thrilling match that ended with a score of 3:1. To date, the teams have faced off 10 times, with Queretaro FC securing 1 victories, Club Leon winning 8 times, and 1 matches ending in a draw. JUA KEY PLAY. QUE 2 JUA 2. A subsitution for FC Juarez. View the Querétaro vs FC Juarez game played on March 20, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.The Draw No Bet market is popular for Liga MX matches, with the football betting sites offering León at 1.14 and Juárez are priced at 5.50 for the win. If you’re looking for Club León vs FC Juárez team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups available along with details of any injuries on both sides.31 Jul 2023, 18:06 FT About the match Club León is going head to head with Querétaro starting on 1 Aug 2023 at 01:06 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Women, Apertura. Club León played against Querétaro in 1 matches this season. Currently, Club León rank 10th, while Querétaro hold 12th position.Aug 26, 2023 · Geo-restrictions apply. The bookies betting odds have Club América as 1.91 favourites for this Liga MX clash, implying that they are 52% likely to win the match. For those wanting to back León, you will find 3.75 about this outsider. The odds suggest that Over 2.5 Goals is a strong probability in this exciting match.Feb 17, 2023 · The last meeting between FC Juárez and Club León took place at Estadio Nou Camp, with Club León winning the game by a 1-0 scoreline. The last 8 games between FC Juárez and Club León have featured an average of 2.5 goals being scored. FC Juárez have won two, one draw and Club León have won five. Confirmed Lineups Querétaro - León: resultado, goles y resumen del partido. Resultado, goles y resumen del partido Querétaro vs. León, por la fecha 6 de Liga MX de México. 10/02/2023 01:02 am.Geo-restrictions apply. León are available at betting odds of 3.25 to win this Liga MX match and the draw is priced at 3.40. Club América are 2.15 with the bookies to claim victory. You can find the shortest odds for Over 2.5 Goals, which means three goals or more being scored.Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

Cruz Azul FC vs Club León Stats, Predictions & H2H Stadium - Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis 03:10 Monterrey vs América 01:05 Guadalajara vs Tigres UANL 01:00 Pachuca vs Puebla 04:00 Mazatlán vs Querétaro 02:00 Necaxa vs Pumas UNAM. Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

Up to 2023/02/10 09:00 H2H, Match Data. Head-to-Head Recap: In their latest face-off, Club Leon hosted Queretaro FC on 2022/09/19 08:05, culminating in a thrilling match that ended with a score of 3:1. To date, the teams have faced off 10 times, with Queretaro FC securing 1 victories, Club Leon winning 8 times, and 1 matches ending in a draw.Aug 18, 2023 · Club León´s last clash with Mazatlán F.C. saw Club León win the game 2-1 at Estadio de Mazatlan. Club León have won four of their last 6 matches against Mazatlán F.C., with no draws and two Mazatlán F.C. wins. An average of 3.67 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups Sep 19, 2022 · León vs. Querétaro - 19 September 2022 - Soccerway. León vs. Querétaro 3 - 1. INFO. León. D L D W W. FT 3 - 1 (HT 2 - 1) Querétaro. L L W L L. 19/09/2022 Liga …Dec 4, 2023 · Game summary of the Querétaro vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from September 29, 2023 on ESPN.Oct 8, 2023 · The scoreline was 4-1 to Club León at Estadio Nou Camp when Santos Laguna and Club León last faced each other in a match. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Santos Laguna win two times and Club León land four victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsQuerétaro - León: resultado, goles y resumen del partido. Resultado, goles y resumen del partido Querétaro vs. León, por la fecha 6 de Liga MX de México. 10/02/2023 01:02 am.Querétaro se va a enfrentar a Club León el 30 sept. 2023 a las 1:00 UTC en el estadio Estadio La Corregidora, en la ciudad de Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico. El partido es parte del/de la Liga MX, Apertura. Querétaro jugó contra Club León en1 partidos está temporada. Actualmente, Querétaro está en 17º posición, mientras que Club León ...Queretaro vs Club Leon 30.09.2023 Football Primera Division Apertura ️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore 🏆 Best Betting Odds ⭐ Live Streaming ... Mazatlan FC Queretaro 28 Oct Saturday - Round 14 Cruz Azul Club Leon ... Starting Lineups Confirmed LEN Queretaro Gerk, Mauro. Club Leon Larcamon, Nicolas. 4-4-2.Nov 10, 2023 · In the past 8 encounters, we have seen Atlas F.C. win five times and Club Necaxa land three victories. Confirmed Lineups. Atlas F.C. (confirmed lineup): Camilo Vargas, Jose Abella, Martin Hugo Nervo, Anderson Santamaria, Jose Lozano, Jeremy Marquez, Abraham Bass, Juan Zapata, Eduardo Aguirre, Jordy Caicedo, Mateo Ezequiel …Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Sep 19, 2022 · Venue Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas) L. Di Yorio 1' (assist by V. Dávila ) 1 - 0 1 - 1 15' E. Ayón Aug 18, 2023 · Club León´s last clash with Mazatlán F.C. saw Club León win the game 2-1 at Estadio de Mazatlan. Club León have won four of their last 6 matches against Mazatlán F.C., with no draws and two Mazatlán F.C. wins. An average of 3.67 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups Here you find the Leon score, season, rivalries, transfers info, club data, and all available information about game played. FC Leon primary info: Team Leon ...LA Galaxy and Club León will meet on July 26 at Dignity Health Sports Park as part of Leagues Cup West 3 group play, which also includes the Vancouver Whitecaps FC. Club León will be looking to win Leagues Cup for a second time after winning the competition in 2021 by defeating Seattle Sounders. Additionally, LIGA MX side Club León could win ...Liga MX Lineups · Expected Lineup · GK. N. Guzman · DL. J. Angulo · DC. G. Pizarro · DC. Samir · DR. J. Aquino · DMC. Rafael Carioca · DMC. F. Gorriaran.Análisis. El 30/9/2023, Queretaro FC jugó contra Club Leon en Liga MX. El partido finalizó empate con un marcador de 1 - 1. Ya que este partido se ha jugado, te sugerimos que compruebes las estadísticas cara a cara para el próximo duelo entre Queretaro FC y Club Leon.Queretaro FC vs Club Leon, Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles. Queretaro FC - Club Leon (0-3), Liga MX, Clausura 2023, México Search Daily news Favorites SettingsSep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Feb 9, 2023 · About the match. Querétaro U20 is going head to head with León U20 starting on 9 Feb 2023 at 15:00 UTC . The match is a part of the U20 Liga MX, Clausura. Querétaro U20 played against León U20 in 1 matches this season. Currently, Querétaro U20 rank 7th, while León U20 hold 17th position. Suivez le match Queretaro FC - Club Leon en direct LIVE ! C'est Queretaro FC (Los Gallos Blancos) qui recoit Club Leon pour ce match mexicain du samedi 30 ...León vs. Puebla - 29 November 2020 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; ... Club; U21 Premier League Division 1; Campionato Primavera 1; U19 Bundesliga; View all. Teams. Club teams; Barcelona; ... Querétaro 1 - 1 León View events: 09/10/23: LIM: Santos Laguna 03 : 05: León ...Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win ...Club Leon vs Queretaro on Tue, Aug 1, 2023, 01:06 UTC ended 2 - 0. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, and ...Sep 29, 2023 · Game summary of the Querétaro vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from September 29, 2023 on ESPN.Aug 26, 2023 · Geo-restrictions apply. The bookies betting odds have Club América as 1.91 favourites for this Liga MX clash, implying that they are 52% likely to win the match. For those wanting to back León, you will find 3.75 about this outsider. The odds suggest that Over 2.5 Goals is a strong probability in this exciting match.Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1 Querétaro and León have faced each other on a total of 24 occasions (5 wins for Querétaro, 4 draws, 14 wins for León) where the scales are tipped in favor of the visiting team. In terms of ...Sep 29, 2023 · Querétaro is going head to head with Club León starting on 30 Sep 2023 at 01:00 UTC at Estadio La Corregidora stadium, Santiago de Queretaro city, Mexico. The match is a part of the Liga MX, Apertura. Querétaro played against Club León in 1 matches this season. Club León achieved a 2-0 victory against Club Puebla when the teams met at Estadio Nou Camp which was the most recent fixture between the pair. In the past 10 encounters, we have seen Club Puebla win four times and Club León land five victories. The other clash between the teams was a draw. Confirmed Lineups29 sept. 2023 ... Join me as I watch and react to Querétaro FC Vs. Club León in Jornada 10 in the 2023 Liga MX Apertura! Become a YouTube Channel Member!Monterrey odds: -109 – 51.2%. Draw odds: +270 – 26.8%. Leon odds: +290 – 22.0%. When you know how good Rayados are at Estadio BBVA, you know that Monterrey/Monterrey is a safe betting route despite the odds at +189 suggesting barely a 34.6% success chance. Monterrey are the bookmakers’ expected winners at -109 (51.2% …2023/02/10. Convertidos en dos de los peores equipos del Clausura 2023, Querétaro y León necesitan una victoria que les sirva para apaciguar su difícil situación. Los Gallos están ubicados en ...Feb 10, 2023 · Querétaro and León have faced each other on a total of 24 occasions (5 wins for Querétaro, 4 draws, 14 wins for León) where the scales are tipped in favor of the visiting team. In terms of ... Oct 27, 2023 · A high-scoring match is a possibility and that is reflected in the Over 2.5 Goals odds. BTTS betting is popular and you can back Yes at 1.70 on the Both Teams to Score market. You can back Mazatlán at 1.62 on the Draw No Bet market, with money back if the game is a draw. Querétaro are 2.20 with the football betting sites to win this Liga MX game. Full coverage of Queretaro vs Club Leon game on Friday 10th of February at 01:05 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. Mar 24, 2023 · After the game against Queretaro FC, Cruz Azul have a series of tricky fixtures. In the next four games, Cruz Azul will take on strong teams, and the majority of them will be competing for the title. Games against Pachuca CF, Club Leon, Club America, and CD Guadalajara. This makes the game against Queretaro FC a must-win for Cruz Azul. Aug 18, 2023 · Club León´s last clash with Mazatlán F.C. saw Club León win the game 2-1 at Estadio de Mazatlan. Club León have won four of their last 6 matches against Mazatlán F.C., with no draws and two Mazatlán F.C. wins. An average of 3.67 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups Oct 20, 2023 · The bookies betting odds have Juárez as 2.40 favourites for this Liga MX clash, implying that they are 42% likely to win the match. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Pachuca are trading at 3.10. You can find the shortest odds for Over 2.5 Goals, which means three goals or more being scored.Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Queretaro x Leon h2h - Queretaro x Leon head to head results.Club León achieved a 2-0 victory against Club Puebla when the teams met at Estadio Nou Camp which was the most recent fixture between the pair. In the past 10 encounters, we have seen Club Puebla win four times and Club León land five victories. The other clash between the teams was a draw. Confirmed LineupsQueretaro lost three of their last five league outings. Over 2.5 Goals. Three of Queretaro’s last four Liga MX games had over 2.5 goals. In two of the last four Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro head-to-heads, we saw over 2.5 goals. Three or more goals were scored in four of Pumas UNAM’s last five games. Exclusive Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Odds and ...Sep 29, 2023 · León 1 vs Querétaro 1, 3 de abril del 2022, Jornada 12 Clausura ; ... Querétaro FC; Club León; Liga MX Dónde ver Monterrey vs León: horario y canal juego de Rayados - J8 Liga MX 2023. Pumas UNAM vs. Queretaro, Aug. 3, 8:00 p.m. ET, Audi Field ... That was after the first match when Club Leon held Vancouver FC to a 2-2 draw and then went into a lengthy penalty kick—finally ...Oct 20, 2023 · Atlas F.C. beat Mazatlán F.C. in their last match at Estadio Jalisco, enjoying a 2-1 scoreline. The last 6 games between Atlas F.C. and Mazatlán F.C. have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Atlas F.C. have won one, two draws and Mazatlán F.C. have won three. Confirmed LineupsBienvenidos a la narración en directo del Querétaro vs León correspondiente a la Jornada 6 del Clausura 2023. Los Gallos Blancos tienen la misión de salir del fondo de la tabla en esta ocasión, pues necesitan de un triunfo para conseguir su cometido; León solo tiene un punto más, por lo que tiene la misma situación que sus rivales esta noche.Dec 2, 2023 · Club León (predicted lineup): Rodolfo Cota, Ivan Moreno, Paul Bellón, William Tesillo, Adonis Frías, Ángel Mena, Omar Fernández, José Rodríguez, Elias Hernandez, Federico Viñas, Nicolás López. Club América To Win @ 1.60. Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.8. On Wednesday, Club León beat Los Angeles Football Club 2-1 in the first leg of the CONCACAF Champions League final at León Stadium, Mexico. Here’s what you need to know: William Tesillo ...Nov 10, 2023 · In the past 8 encounters, we have seen Atlas F.C. win five times and Club Necaxa land three victories. Confirmed Lineups. Atlas F.C. (confirmed lineup): Camilo Vargas, Jose Abella, Martin Hugo Nervo, Anderson Santamaria, Jose Lozano, Jeremy Marquez, Abraham Bass, Juan Zapata, Eduardo Aguirre, Jordy Caicedo, Mateo Ezequiel …Sep 30, 2023 · I. Moreno enters the game and replaces E. Hernández. L. Cervantes enters the game and replaces D. Ramírez. N. López enters the game and replaces H. Uribe. J. Sierra enters the game and replaces R. Sandoval. R. Zúñiga has scored a goal for Querétaro! Assist by N. Cordero. F. Ambríz has scored a goal for León! O. Rodríguez …Oct 4, 2023 · The last game between Club Universidad Nacional and Querétaro F.C. saw Querétaro F.C. win the game 1-0 at Estadio La Corregidora. During the past 8 matches, Club Universidad Nacional have won four times. Querétaro F.C. have won three and the other game ended in a draw. Confirmed Lineups León vs. Querétaro - 19 September 2022 - Soccerway León vs. Querétaro 3 - 1 INFO León D L D W W FT 3 - 1 (HT 2 - 1) Querétaro L L W L L 19/09/2022 Liga MX Game week 15 KO 02:05...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Predicción 1: Triunfo de Querétaro (sin empate) Tiene una cuota de 1.90. Querétaro sólo ha tenido un partido en casa y lo empató a tres con Atlas. Pero como visitante ya le empató a América y a Chivas. Su rendimiento ha sido bueno, sólo que los resultados no se le han acomodado. Ante León es una gran oportunidad para sumar de …Querétaro Fútbol Club, also called Gallos Blancos de Querétaro, is a Mexican professional football club based in Querétaro City. Querétaro plays in the Liga ...See Queretaro vs Club Leon match highlights and statistics, prematch odds, lineups and new standings after the 1 - 1 outcome. Full report for the Primera Division Apertura game played on 30.09.2023 11 août 2023 ... BENCH: Joe Bendik, Holden Trent; Matt Real, Nathan Harriel, Olwethu Makhanya, Leon Flach, Jeremy Rafanello, Joaquin Torres, Quinn Sullivan, ...Game summary of the Querétaro vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from September 29, 2023 on ESPN. ... Line-Ups; Match Formations. 4-4-2 3-4-2 ... Barcelona will take on Mexican ...Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win ...How to watch the Querétaro FC vs León live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Liga MX (Apertura) 30/09/2023.Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.. Home depot inbound sales and customer service